The Tribe took two of three against the Yankees back in early June, and will head to the Bronx starting on Thursday night trying to do the same in a four-game set at Yankee Stadium.
The team will start the series with Adam Plutko, ending with Mike Clevinger on Sunday.
Here is the four-game breakdown for the two teams starting Thursday night pitching wise.
August 15 @ New York-AL, 7:05PM (SportsTime Ohio/WTAM/WMMS/IRN)
RHP Adam Plutko vs. TBD (opener)
August 16 @ New York-AL, 7:05PM (SportsTime Ohio/WTAM/WMMS/IRN)
RHP Aaron Civale vs. RHP Masahiro Tanaka
August 17 @ New York-AL, 1:05PM (SportsTime Ohio/WTAM/WMMS/IRN)
RHP Zach Plesac vs. LHP James Paxton
August 18 @ New York-AL, 1:05PM (SportsTime Ohio/WTAM/WMMS/IRN)
RHP Mike Clevinger vs. LHP CC Sabathia
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on