Toronto- The Cleveland Cavaliers begin their season Wednesday night at the Toronto Raptors. These two organizations both went through changes this off-season, and both hope to get things off on the right foot.
The Cavaliers are trying to turn the page as an organization on the last four years with players trying to create their own success. While the Raptors are hoping that newly acquired Kwahi Leonard helps take Toronto to that next level they were never able to reach with DeMar DeRozan.
The Raptors are still one of the favorites in the Eastern Conference, while the Cavs are hoping to be the first team to make the playoffs the season following LeBron James’s departure. This season should be fun for both teams, and it all begins Wednesday.
Scotiabank Arena: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Kyle Lowry
- Danny Green
- Kwahi Leonard
- OG Abunoby
- Serge Ibaka
- George Hill
- Rodney Hood
- Cedi Osman
- Kevin Love
- Tristian Thompson
Continue reading for Key-Match-Ups and Keys to victory…
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on