The Cleveland Indians will have left-handed hitting right fielder Lonnie Chisenhall back in the starting lineup for Game 6 on Tuesday night.
Coco Crisp and Tyler Naquin also get the start against the right-handed pitching Jake Arrieta, making for a lefty-heavy lineup, with Rajai Davis and Brandon Guyer on the bench as pinch-hitter/runner options.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Kyrie Irving’s Impact with the Cleveland Cavaliers on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Exceeded Expectations this Season, What’s Needed in the Offseason on
- Is There Really An Appetite For The NFL In The UK? on
- Cleveland SC Hires New Coach Vlad Muresan on
- 2022 May Be Make Or Break For Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanksi on