CLEVELAND, Ohio- On Tuesday, the Cleveland Indians faced the Houston Astros on an unusual warm April evening. The Indians were coming into the game with a 10-8 record and in first place in the AL Central.
The Astros were going into the game with a 13-6 record and lead the AL West.
This was the Indians first home game back from a 6 game road trip where they won 5 out of 6 games, both against divisional foes.
The Indians struck first against the Astros but could not maintain their early momentum that they started with.
Here’s our three takeaways from the Indians 4-2 defeat.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on