Indians fans already have the champagne on ice for the teams’ first World Series appearance since 1997, as they are one game away from getting to the promise land with a 3-1 lead over the Toronto Blue Jays in the ALCS.
With that, fans are craving the chance to get to local sporting goods stores for apparel as soon as it becomes available, and one local sporting goods chain is already getting ready.
Dick’s Sporting Goods in Parma is going to have Indians apparel ready as soon as Game 5 ends (provided the Indians take care of business and win), and will stay open till 2:30 am Thursday for T-Shirts and hats among other apparel.
Two other Dick’s stores, in Fairlawn and Cuyahoga Falls, will also have apparel on hand if the Indians win Game 5 on Wednesday.
The Dick’s store in Parma is also going to open at 6am on Thursday for fans to be able to grab their apparel on the way to work, as the celebration will continue all week long before Game 1 of the World Series on Tuesday at Progressive Field.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cavaliers Free Agent Tristian Thompson Heading to Boston; Inks with Celtics for $19 Million for Two Years on
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on