Indians shortstop Francisco Lindor has been named a finalist for the 2015 American League BBWAA Rookie of the Year voting. The announcement on who will take home the award will be announced on Monday, November 16th.
Lindor’s biggest competition for the award will be Astros shortstop Carlos Correa as well as Minnesota Twins Miguel Sano.
The Tribe rookie wrapped up the season hitting .313 with 12 homers in 99 games.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on