With six days till the start of the season, the Indians today announced a few roster moves, along with informing a player he’s made the opening day roster.
The team also informed righty Shawn Armstrong that he’s making the teams opening day roster, as long as he avoids injury between now and then.
The 26-year-old was the Tribe’s 18th round pick in the 2011 MLB Draft, and made his debut with the team on August 8th, 2015
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on