Provided by the Indians
The Indians and Cincinnati Reds played to a 3-3, 9-inning tie on Saturday in Goodyear Ballpark. The Tribe opened the scoring with a pair of runs in the 2nd inning, a solo shot from Tyler Naquin and later followed by a Ryan Flaherty RBI double.
The Indians tied the game at 3-3 in the top of the 6th on an Eric Haase sacrifice fly after Daniel Johnson walked to lead off the inning and later swiped second base.
Adam Plutko (2.0IP, 0H, 0R, 1SO) retired all six batters he faced as Jefry Rodriguez and Josh Smith each contributed 2.0 scoreless inning each.
The Indians will open the home exhibition season on Sunday, Feb. 24 against the Arizona Diamondbacks in Goodyear Ballpark. RHP Chih-Wei Hu will start against LHP Robbie Ray for Arizona.
Naq Nuke! 💪
— Cleveland Indians (@Indians) February 23, 2019
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on