CLEVELAND– The Cavaliers topped the Milwaukee Bucks in the first game of a three-game homestand on Monday night, 124-117.
It was the first game back for Kevin Love since he went down with a fractured hand in January (more on that in a minute), and to top it all off, LeBron James gave another MVP-caliber performance (more on that coming as well).
All of this was done without head coach Tyronn Lue at the helm, who has temporarily stepped away from the team due to health reasons.
Let’s dive right into it. Here are three takeaways from the win.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on