If the weather turns south this weekend and you’re forced inside, or your choose to bundle up and enjoy a local football game in person, you will have plenty of options!
First, the local high scene has four of the very best high schools playing tonight, all in your backyard of Northeast Ohio.
The big one is the Division I 2016 State Championship game rematch between St. Xavier and St. Ignatius from Byers Field in Parma. Also on the local docket is the unbeaten St. Edward Eagles hosting the powerhouse from Cincinnati Moeller from First Federal Stadium in Lakewood. NEOSI will be reporting live at both of these crucial games!
The college scene has some huge games as well, that you can park yourself in your La-Z-Boy chair, grab a snack and a cold drink, and enjoy.
Here are the games that caught our attention:
Giant killers Syracuse, who are coming off an upset win over Clemson, take on No. 8 Miami at 3:30 p.m.
The undefeated 7-0 No. 1 ranked Alabama hosts the always tough Tennessee at 3:30 p.m. as well.
The big one in the Big Ten takes place tonight at 7:30 p.m. from Happy Valley as it is No. 19 Michigan vs. No. 2 Penn State.
And then, one of the oldest and most storied rivalries in sports as it is No. 11 USC vs. No. 13 Notre Dame
Sit back and get ready to enjoy some football!
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on