Saturday night the Strongsville Mustangs got 32 saves from goalie Luke Bell, as they topped the North Olmsted Eagles 2-0 in a GCHSHL Red League matchup at OBM Arena.
The win for the Mustangs in league play puts them at 5-4 on the season, four points behind the Kenston Bombers in the Central Division.
The Eagles with the setback drop to 1-6-1 in league play, fourth in the Central Division.
The Mustangs got goals in the win from Logan Schramm, with assists from Jake Schuette and Nate Rajecki, as well as an unassisted goal from Nate Dubsky.
Schramm now has a team-high 10 goals on the season for the Mustangs, 15 overall points.
Strongsville will play at Cleveland Heights on Friday night with a faceoff at 7pm.
North Olmsted will skate against Kent on the road on Wednesday, January 23rd at 6:00pm.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Knights Balanced Attack Too Much for Massillon, Hoban Wins 41-20 on
- What To Expect From BetMGM Ohio When It Launches on
- Jacoby Brissett, More than “Just a Backup” on
- Munch gives his Thoughts and History of “THE GAME” Ohio State vs Michigan on
- Cleveland Guardians Clinch the American League Central on