With four weeks left in the regular season teams are lining up to make a playoff push into the ‘second season’ of high school football.
Our friends at Northeast Ohio HS Sports (@NEOhsAthletics) have tweeted out what the playoffs would look like for all the regions in Ohio should the season end today, and below is just how the first week of the postseason would play out.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on