Today a positive step was taken for high school players around Northeast Ohio, as our partner at Northeast Ohio HS Sports (@NEOhsSports) reports that “all sports will be allowed to resume full training regimens.”
Today, all sports will be allowed to resume full training regimens.
Below is the official list of both mandatory and recommended practices from Governor Mike DeWine and the Ohio Department of Health. pic.twitter.com/qQUqiFqzi9
— Northeast Ohio HS Sports (@NEOhsSports) June 22, 2020
The news is good for those that are hoping there will be high school football and other fall sports this upcoming fall.
While it’s unknown if the student athletes are going to have to be tested or how that is going to play out, but for now it’s a positive that they can get on the fields and begin to get ready for the fall. You can read more to see what high school players need to know if they’ve got their sights set on playing for the NFL.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on