Today a positive step was taken for high school players around Northeast Ohio, as our partner at Northeast Ohio HS Sports (@NEOhsSports) reports that “all sports will be allowed to resume full training regimens.”
Today, all sports will be allowed to resume full training regimens.
Below is the official list of both mandatory and recommended practices from Governor Mike DeWine and the Ohio Department of Health. pic.twitter.com/qQUqiFqzi9
— Northeast Ohio HS Sports (@NEOhsSports) June 22, 2020
The news is good for those that are hoping there will be high school football and other fall sports this upcoming fall.
While it’s unknown if the student athletes are going to have to be tested or how that is going to play out, but for now it’s a positive that they can get on the fields and begin to get ready for the fall. You can read more to see what high school players need to know if they’ve got their sights set on playing for the NFL.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on