It’s officially NFL Draft season.
Why do I say that, you ask? Well, as usual, the Cleveland Browns have their eyes on a top draft prospect. One of those top prospects has decided to go to Twitter and post a harmless tweet, so it seemed. And as always, America is losing their minds over the social media post.
National champion and former Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson tweeted this mysterious tweet earlier today:
God protect me from the evil
— Deshaun Watson (@deshaunwatson) January 23, 2017
So what does this exactly mean? Most of the “Twitterverse” seems to believe this is about the thought of the Browns drafting Watson.
This also comes after the report that the Browns had reached out to Watson about playing for Hue Jackson and his coaching staff in the Senior Bowl, an offer that Watson declined.
What do you think this Tweet means? Tweet us @NEOSportsInside and @Eli_Mooneyham to let us know what you think.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on