• Cleveland State continues its three-game homestand when the Vikings host Bowling Green at 1:00 pm on Wednesday (Dec. 23) in the Wolstein Center.
• The game will be broadcast live on AM 1420 WHKW with Al Pawlowski providing the play-by-play.
• Pawlowski will also have the call live on ESPN3 and the WatchESPN App.
• The Vikings are 4-7 this year after a 67-65 win over Belmont on Saturday in the Wolstein Center. Demonte Flannigan hit the game-winning shot with 1.8 seconds to play.
• Bowling Green is 7-4 this year and has lost two straight, including a 83-47 setback at Wright State on Sunday.
THE BOWLING GREEN SERIES:
• Bowling Green leads the all-time series with CSU, 9-8, and has won three of the last four overall in the series.
• BGSU claimed a 67-57 win at home in last year’s meeting with CSU. The series is tied 3-3 in games played in Cleveland.
GAME 11 RECAP – @CSU 67, BELMONT 65 (12/19/2015)
• The Vikings won their second straight game, 67-65, on Saturday over Belmont.
• Demonte Flannigan finished with 16 points and eight rebounds and hit the game-winning shot with 1.8 seconds left.
• Rob Edwards had 15 points, while Andre Yates added 11 points and five rebounds.
• Tim Hasbargen added 10 points off the bench, while Jibri Blount finished with six points, four rebounds and three steals.
EDWARDS NAMED HL FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK:
• Rob Edwards was named the Horizon League Freshman of the Week on Monday for his performance in CSU’s two wins last week.
• It marked the second time Edwards earned the honor this year as he also picked up the award on Nov. 30.
• He averaged 9.5 points and 2.5 rebounds in helping CSU win two games last week.
• In Saturday’s win over Belmont, he scored 15 points, hitting 6-of-8 from the field and 3-of-4 from three-point.
• The Vikings close out nonconference play by hosting Cedarville on Tuesday (Dec. 29) at 7:00 pm in the Wolstein Center.
• CSU opens Horizon League play with a 3:00 pm contest at Oakland on Jan. 2 and will play at Detroit on Jan. 4 at 7:30 pm.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.