NORTHERN KENTUCKY (9-18, 5-11 HL) AT CLEVELAND STATE (8-21, 3-13 HL)
Thursday, Feb. 25, 2016 | 7:30 pm ET | Wolstein Center | Cleveland, Ohio
• Cleveland State hosts Northern Kentucky on Thursday (Feb. 25) at 7:30 pm in the Wolstein Center to begin the final weekend of the regular season.
• The game will be broadcast live on Time Warner Sports Channel with Al Pawlowski providing the play-by-play and Pat Vuyancih serving as the analyst.
• Ed Daugherty will have the call on AM 1220-WHWK and AM 1420-WHKZ.
• It will be a doubleheader with the CSU women hosting UIC at 5:30 pm.
• The Vikings are 8-21 overall and 3-13 in the Horizon League after a 78-61 setback at Green Bay on Monday (Feb. 22).
• Northern Kentucky is 9-18 overall and 5-11 in the League and is coming off a 67-64 loss at Wright State on Saturday (Feb. 20).
THE NORTHERN KENTUCKY SERIES:
• CSU and NKU have met just one time in men’s basketball.
• The Vikings won the first-ever meeting earlier this year, 70-65, on Jan. 16 at NKU.
• CSU closes the regular season against Wright State on Saturday (Feb. 27) at 1:00 pm at Quicken Loans Arena.
• It will be a doubleheader with the CSU women’s team hosting Valparaiso at 11:00 am.
• The Vikings will open the Horizon League Championship with a first round game on Saturday (March 5) in Detroit, Mich., at Joe Louis Arena.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Cavaliers Exceeded Expectations this Season, What’s Needed in the Offseason on
- Is There Really An Appetite For The NFL In The UK? on
- Cleveland SC Hires New Coach Vlad Muresan on
- 2022 May Be Make Or Break For Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanksi on
- Cleveland SC wins 4-1 over Akron FC in Their First Meeting of the Season on