OKLAHOMA CITY– The new Cavaliers avenged another ghost of past Cavaliers on Tuesday night, topping the Oklahoma City Thunder, 120-112.
It was the most points any team has put up against the Thunder on their home court this season, and if you spent any time in an online casino you would likely have not placed any money on the Cavs in the rematch.
With the win, the Cavs are currently on a four-game winning streak, and swept their three road games ahead of the All-Star break– a thought that was nearly unthinkable a week ago.
Here are three takeaways from the latest win.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: St. Edward Takes Advantage Of Fumbled Opportunities In 17-0 Win Over St. Ignatius on
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on