Following Saturday night’s big home win over Penn State, the Buckeyes remains No. 1 in the AP Top 25. Ohio State adds to its record for most times being on top of the AP Top 25 at 103 times.
The Buckeyes also extended the longest current win streak in all of college football to 20 games. Here’s the entire AP Top 25 released earlier on Sunday.
|Rk||Team (First-place votes)||Points||Previous|
|1||Ohio State (28)||1,428||1|
Others receiving votes: Mississippi State 62, BYU 21, UCLA 18, North Carolina 17, Texas Tech 14, Georgia 12, Western Kentucky 11, Arizona State 10, Boise State 8, Wisconsin 8, Utah State 7, Northwestern 4.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on