Following Saturday night’s big home win over Penn State, the Buckeyes remains No. 1 in the AP Top 25. Ohio State adds to its record for most times being on top of the AP Top 25 at 103 times.
The Buckeyes also extended the longest current win streak in all of college football to 20 games. Here’s the entire AP Top 25 released earlier on Sunday.
|Rk||Team (First-place votes)||Points||Previous|
|1||Ohio State (28)||1,428||1|
Others receiving votes: Mississippi State 62, BYU 21, UCLA 18, North Carolina 17, Texas Tech 14, Georgia 12, Western Kentucky 11, Arizona State 10, Boise State 8, Wisconsin 8, Utah State 7, Northwestern 4.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on