Have you ever dreamed of being a member of the Browns coaching staff?
Well, thanks to a very kind gesture by new Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski, you might get a chance to be on the sidelines this year in a preseason game to script the teams first 15 plays of a game.
The coach is taking part in ‘All In Challenge’ to benefit those with food insecurity along with former Browns QB Bernie Kosar, with the highest bid being the chance to script 15 plays in a preseason affair.
Stefanski and Kosar are the latest to participate in the “All In Challenge,” powered by Fanatics. So far, more than 400 celebrities and athletes have helped raise more than $45 million for six different organizations that help those who are struggling to put food on the table during the COVID-19 pandemic. They’ve done this by offering unique, once-in-a-lifetime experiences that are put up for auction, raffle or both.
The winner will help the new head coach along with offensive coordinator Alex Van Pelt script the first 15 plays of one of the Browns preseason games in August.
If you’re a little low on cash during these tough times, you can enter still as one lucky fan will be chosen via a sweepstakes.
Click HERE to place a bid on the event
Click HERE to be placed in the sweepstakes
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on