Indians fans went crazy over the weekend trying to get tickets for games one and two for the American League Championship Series, and while there were plenty of Toronto fans as well at Progressive Field, down 3-0 to the Tribe it looks like a number of Jays fans are throwing in the towel on their teams chances to make a comeback.
One way of gauging how Jays fans are feeling today is pretty simple – check out the ticket prices for game four at the Rogers Centre.
How low have the prices for today’s 4:08pm first pitch dropped? How about as low as $6.99 per ticket.
— Rob Longley (@longleysunsport) October 18, 2016
While it looks like those cheap seats have been snatched up, a quick check of Stubhub and most of the 500 level seats are going for anywhere between $30 and $40 – not bad to see the Indians possibly clinch a spot in their first World Series since 1997.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cavaliers Free Agent Tristian Thompson Heading to Boston; Inks with Celtics for $19 Million for Two Years on
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on