CLEVELAND – As with most baseball seasons, the first month is more of a feel out process for most teams as they try to establish good habits, get some good trends going, and come out of April with a winning record.
For the Indians April is usually a month filled with bad weather and a number of times, a record sitting under .500. They most certainly have had the bad weather, but with two games left the team cannot end April with anything less than a 14-13 record.
There’s been some very good things so far in 2018 (the starting pitching) and some not so good things (for the most part the offense). Today we take a quick look at some observations from the first (almost) month of 2018 and what could be next for the Tribe in May.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on