If you were an Indians fan that couldn’t get to Progressive Field last night, you likely had the game on at home on your television set – as more fans than ever turned in to watch the Tribe’s win streak get to 22.
Jordan Bastian of MLB.com tweeted out some numbers on Friday that show just how many people were watching the game as the Tribe rallied from a one-run ninth inning deficit to top the Royals 3-2.
According to the overnight numbers, the game drew the highest numbers ever for an Indians game on the station.
— Jordan Bastian (@MLBastian) September 15, 2017
Now that the weekend is here and the streak is alive at the moment, one can only imagine what numbers tonight’s game will draw as the team will look to get to their 23rd straight win.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on