On Monday we started our three-part series about the Indians first half of the season, highlighting some of the good as well as the bad for a first place team in an awful division sitting right now at 52-43 as they look to reach some of the other AL teams for a better spot come the postseason.
If you missed Monday’s four takeaways, click HERE to check them out. Today we again put the focus on the franchise, and spell out what’s yet to come as well as look back at the highs and lows of the season thus far.
Come back Wednesday for the final in the three-part series for four more takeaways as we get you set for what’s going to be an interesting second half for the Wahoo’s.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on