CLEVELAND– No matter how many games the Cleveland Browns win this year, at least we know their sense of humor is likely here to stay.
On Thursday afternoon, the Browns official Twitter account posted a video parodying the opening credits sequence for “The Office.”
Tyrod Taylor, Austin Corbett, Jarvis Landry, Britton Colquitt, David Njoku, Joel Bitonio, Christian Kirksey, Emmanuel Ogbah, Joe Schobert and Duke Johnson all took part in the bit. But the highlight of the video? Myles Garrett dressed in full Dwight Schrute garb shredding a picture of Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.
Watch the full (and scarily accurate) video below.
The Office (2018) pic.twitter.com/1BCB97Lkuj
— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) July 19, 2018
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on