According to Marc J. Spears of Yahoo Sports, several teams have inquired about Cavaliers’ center Timofey Mozgov.
The report comes one year after the Cavs traded to get him from the Denver Nuggets in exchange for two protected 2015 first-round picks (via Oklahoma City and Memphis).
The Cavs have expressed no interest in trading the Russian center, who will be an unrestricted free-agent this summer.
Mozgov has been relegated to coming off the bench for the last five games after having a rough start to the season, hampered by injuries.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on