CLEVELAND – Coming off Thursday night’s lackluster 8-2 loss to the Astros at Progressive Field, the Indians are back at it tonight in game two of the wrap around four-game set at 7:10pm.
Corey Kluber will go for the Indians, he won the lone game of the Indians-Astros three-game set last weekend in the Lone Star State, throwing a solid game in an eventual 5-4 win on Saturday.
Kluber will go up against Houston ace Dallas Keuchel, who the Indians got to for four runs in the win on Saturday.
Here’s a quick look and preview for the Friday night affair in what will be a jam packed Downtown with the Cavs playing for their season next door at Quicken Loans Arena.
Time: 7:10 p.m.
Starting Pitchers: RHP Corey Kluber (7-2, 2.36) vs. RHP Dallas Keuchel (3-6, 3.43)
TV: SportsTime Ohio
Radio: WTAM 1100am, Indians Radio Network
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on