3. Continuing to adjust
With just 21 regular-season games left after tonight, this might as well be a key for the rest of the season.
On Tuesday night against the Nets, George Hill had his best game as a Cavalier, dropping 26 points and five assists. Rodney Hood also had 14 points, 11 of which came in the fourth quarter. This also included an and-one jumper with 40 seconds left that gave the Cavs a one-point lead.
Earlier in the week, head coach Tyronn Lue said the team needed to work on getting Hood more touches, and hopefully Tuesday’s performance will help get Hood’s confidence up on his new team.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on