1. Keep the streak alive
The Cavs have won 11 straight against the Sixers and 14 of their last 15. It is the longest active win streak over a single opponent for Cleveland. Throughout those 11 games, the Cavs have won by an average of 10 points. Defensively they have caused 17.2 turnovers per game on average, which has in turn led to 20.4 points per game.
If their new faces can put together a similar effort on Thursday, the Cavs should come away with a win and be able to keep streaking against Philly.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on