CLEVELAND– The Cavaliers (35-23) are back in Cleveland following a back-to-back on Thursday and Friday. They will take on the San Antonio Spurs (35-25) to begin a five-game homestand, their longest of the season.
When: 3:30 p.m.
Online: Watch ESPN
Radio: WTAM 1100 AM, WMMS 100.7 FM, La Mega 87.7 FM
Cavs injuries: Kevin Love (left hand fracture– OUT)
Spurs injuries: Kawhi Leonard (quad– OUT)
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on