The final week of the regular season of high school football is finally upon us, as it’s down to the wire for a number of Northeast Ohio teams that are looking to extend their season to the playoffs.
With Tuesday’s release of the OHSAA football computer ratings, you can take a look at as of today, who is going to play who when it comes to the first week of the postseason.
Here’s a run down of how some of the local teams in Northeast Ohio will line up should the postseason start today, as this is off the top eight teams from the current OHSAA ratings.
If you want to see what the rankings and matchups looked like last week – click HERE.
Division I – Region 1
#1 Cle. St. Ignatius (8-1) vs #8 Massillon Perry (8-1)
#2 Lakewood St. Edward (9-0) vs #7 Massillon Jackson (7-2)
#3 Mentor (8-1) vs #6 Stow-Munroe Falls (8-1)
#4 Canton McKinley (8-1) vs #5 Euclid (7-2)
Outside looking in: 10. Solon (5-4) 11. Strongsville (5-4) 12. Rhodes (7-2)
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Second Half Outlook: Can the Guardians Make a Run at the Division? on
- Cleveland Guardians Hosted “Play Ball” Event at League Park for the City’s Youth on
- Will Benson Makes His Debut With The Cleveland Guardians on
- The University of Akron Zips Unveiled their new Primary and Secondary Logos to create a “UNIFIED BRAND IDENTITY” on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on