The Indians are back on the left coast starting tonight with the first of three against the Oakland A’s, who enter action last in the AL West with a mark of 17-22.
The Tribe at 20-16 are 3.5 out of first in the AL Central trailing the Twins, and will send two pitchers in this set that clearly were not in the plans opening day to be in the rotation.
Here’s the pitching matchups for the three game set:
May 10 @ Oakland, 9:37PM (SportsTime Ohio/WTAM/WMMS/IRN)
RHP Cody Anderson vs. RHP Frankie Montas
May 11 @ Oakland, 4:05PM (SportsTime Ohio/FS1/WTAM/WMMS/IRN)
RHP Trevor Bauer vs. RHP Aaron Brooks
May 12 @ Oakland, 4:07PM (SportsTime Ohio/WTAM/WMMS/IRN)
RHP Jefry Rodriguez vs. TBD
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on