CLEVELAND – The AHL’s Cleveland Monsters announced Thursday their 2017-18 regular-season schedule format. In a 76-game campaign, the Monsters’ schedule will be contested entirely within the Western Conference and will feature a minimum of four games vs. every Western Conference team except the Pacific Division’s Bakersfield Condors. The Monsters’ full 2017-18 AHL regular-season schedule will be announced at a later date.
Cleveland to play every Western Conference team but one during 76-game campaign.
In 2017-18, the Monsters will play each of their Central Division foes, the Chicago Wolves, Grand Rapids Griffins, Iowa Wild, Manitoba Moose, Milwaukee Admirals, and Rockford IceHogs, eight times apiece and will play seven of the Pacific Division’s eight teams four times apiece. The Monsters’ 2017-18 Pacific Division opponents will be the Ontario Reign, San Antonio Rampage, San Diego Gulls, San Jose Barracuda, Stockton Heat, Texas Stars and Tucson Roadrunners. Included below is the Monsters’ 2017-18 regular-season schedule format.
2017-18 Cleveland Monsters Regular-Season Schedule Format
|Grand Rapids Griffins||4||4|
|San Antonio Rampage||2||2|
|San Diego Gulls||2||2|
|San Jose Barracuda||2||2|
– ClevelandMonsters.com –
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on