Today is the final time the Tribe will take the field and it not count, as the team will wrap up their short two-game set in Arlington against the Texas Rangers.
After today, the team will travel to Minnesota to start the 2019 season for real on Thursday as they will take on the Twins at Target Field.
On Monday night the Indians offense pounded the Rangers for a 10-1 win, as Eric Stamets broke the game open in the fourth with a grand slam, and Greg Allen came through with a big bases-clearing, three-run double in the top of the eighth and backup catcher Kevin Plawecki hit a homer in the ninth.
Today to wrap up the spring it’s Mike Clevinger on the mound for the Indians, while lefty Drew Smyly will go for the Rangers at 2:05pm.
The game today can be heard on Indians.com. Here’s the starting nine for the Indians
Leonys Martin CF
Greg Allen LF
Carlos Santana 1B
Hanley Ramirez DH
Jordan Luplow RF
Roberto Perez C
Brad Miller 2B
Max Moroff 3B
Eric Stamets SS
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on