Indians struggling reliever Neil Ramirez has been placed on the 10-day DL according to Jordan Bastian of MLb.com.
The team has activated Josh Tomlin, who returns to the team despite having the worst season of his career.
Ramirez has been beat up as of late, as Bastian points out he’s got an ERA of 7.30 in 12 games following the All-Star break.
As for Tomlin, it’s been a terrible 2018 for the veteran pitcher, as he’s 0-5 this year with a 6.98 ERA. He’s allowed 21 homers in 49 innings pitched.
He was placed on the DL back in July 10th with a hamstring strain.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on