Trevor Bauer, a clutch sac fly and a magician’s work in the ninth was enough for the Indians to gain their first win of 2019 on Saturday in frigid Minnesota.
A 2-1 win that had plenty of drama, but in the end, it’s better to be 1-1 than 0-2.
Today it’s Carlos Carrasco for the Tribe getting his first start, and there’s a few changes to the Tribe lineup for the finale at Target Field.
Here’s the Indians starting nine for the 2:10pm first pitch:
Leonys Martin CF
Jose Ramirez 3B
Jake Bauers LF
Carlos Santana 1B
Hanley Ramirez DH
Greg Allen RF
Kevin Plawecki C
Brad Miller 2B
Eric Stamets SS
And here’s Minnesota’s starting lineup:
— Minnesota Twins (@Twins) March 31, 2019
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Mogadore Tops Warren JFK 28-14, Improve to 6-0 on
- Riverside Upsets Chardon 21-7, Ends Chardon’s 31-Game Winning Streak on
- Guardians Continue to Dominate, Closing in on American League Central Title on
- Ohio State vs. Wisconsin – Preview, Takeaways, Predictions on
- Week 1 NEOSI HS Football Player of the Week Results on