Monday afternoon the Medina Bees Girls Varsity Gymnastics took home first place against Strongsville and Solon, with individuals from Gilmore and Copley also taking part in the meet.
The meet was highlighted by many stuck dismounts on bars and a brand new flipping vault by Addison Kasian.
McKinley Kerans also performed an upgraded vault, leading this event for Medina, scoring an 8.9 and taking 4th place.
Addison Kasian and Meghan Deighton took the top two spots on beam respectively with Meghan also placing second on bars and in the all around. Addison tied for fourth in the all around.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on