CLEVELAND – The Browns were swept away by the Bears 24-0 in their preseason finale on Thursday night in Chicago, in a game that most people probably turned off midway through the third quarter.
The team now has tough decisions to make as they get ready for the season opener at the Jets a week from Sunday. Between now and then they have tough decisions to make, and also have the looming suspension of General Manager Ray Farmer.
The game vs the Bears was mostly a showcase of players trying to make the team, as well as others whose future may be in doubt (are you listening Dwayne Bowe).
Here’s five things to take away from the contest, one that clearly won’t go down as an instant classic on ESPN anytime soon.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on