LeBron James and Tristan Thompson spent Saturday evening together, and while no one knows for sure what was said, you have to wonder if LeBron told his teammate to find a way to get back into the good graces of the Cavaliers franchise.
James took to social media on Saturday night, posting a picture of he and Thompson from the wedding with the words at the bottom “Get it done!!!! Straight up. #MissMyBrother @realtristan13.”
It’s the first time that James has said anything on any social media platform about Thomspon, who remains a holdout after not signing his one-year qualifying offer from the Cavs for $6.8 million by midnight Thursday.
The Cavs have been staunch in their stance on Thompson, going so far as to pulling anything with his likeness from Quicken Loans Arena on Friday, including his t-shirts from their official team shop.
How this plays out now is anyone’s guess, but when the greatest player in the league tells you to get past your differences, it would probably be wise to listen.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Division II and III Football All-Ohio Teams Announced on
- Deshaun Watson brings more drama to Cleveland on
- Division IV and V Football All-Ohio Teams Announced on
- Guards Fest to Return to Huntington Convention Center January 2024 on
- All good in my old neighborhood! OHSAA Football Championships Edition on