CLEVELAND, Ohio- The Cleveland Cavaliers came out on the second night of a back-to-back against the Orlando Magic and it was not a good night offensively for the Cavs, as they fell to the Magic 114-93. Jose Calderon got the start in place of the injured Derrick Rose, who had sprained his ankle on a tough spill Friday night against Milwaukee. Calderon did not look comfortable out on the court and it showed early. The team also had woes from behind the arc and breakdowns defensively, all leading to tonight’s tough loss.
Let’s look at the three takeaways from the loss.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on