79-3 is still in play, but the Cavs were dominated 118-101 on the road against the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday night.
Giannis Antetokounmpo tied his career high with 34 points and also grabbed 12 rebounds.
The Cavs shot 32-of-75 from the field and just 14-of-39 from deep.
LeBron James scored 22, Kyrie Irving scored 20 and Kevin Love had his lowest scoring game of the season so far, finishing with 13 points.
The Cavs (13-3) return to Cleveland to host the Los Angeles Clippers (14-5) on Thursday night.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on