J.R. Smith did more J.R. Smith type things on Tuesday.
Lost in the insignificance of a 118-101 loss to the Bucks, Smith added to his legacy by completely walking off the court during a play to dap up his buddy Jason Terry.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 30, 2016
After the game, he claims he didn’t remember the play and then said he didn’t even know he was in the game.
Ladies and gentlemen, J.R. Smith pic.twitter.com/SXFjZv8z6A
— Jason Lloyd (@ByJasonLloyd) November 30, 2016
Judging by the final score, no one else on the Cavs knew they were either.
Thankfully, it’s all sunshine and rainbows for the Cavs and the regular season is just a formality to go through before the inevitable three smooth rounds of Eastern Conference domination.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on