J.R. Smith did more J.R. Smith type things on Tuesday.
Lost in the insignificance of a 118-101 loss to the Bucks, Smith added to his legacy by completely walking off the court during a play to dap up his buddy Jason Terry.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 30, 2016
After the game, he claims he didn’t remember the play and then said he didn’t even know he was in the game.
Ladies and gentlemen, J.R. Smith pic.twitter.com/SXFjZv8z6A
— Jason Lloyd (@ByJasonLloyd) November 30, 2016
Judging by the final score, no one else on the Cavs knew they were either.
Thankfully, it’s all sunshine and rainbows for the Cavs and the regular season is just a formality to go through before the inevitable three smooth rounds of Eastern Conference domination.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on