The Cavs are in Dallas to play the Mavericks tonight, and after playing against the Magic on Thursday short-handed, the team might be getting some players back tonight.
Cleveland.com’s Chris Fedor reports that both Larry Nance Jr. and Tristan Thompson were on the court for shootaround in Dallas today, and could be back for the Cavs tonight.
Both Nance Jr. and Thompson will be officially listed as questionable for the game at American Airlines Center.
Cavs coach Larry Drew said that both could be back against the Mavs, which would give the Cavs a big boost in terms of size and rebounding, but said that it all comes down to how they respond after they took part in today’s morning shootaround.
Foot soreness has cost Thompson the last 24 games, while Nance Jr. is trying to return from a chest contusion, suffered in the teams’ loss to the Heat last Friday night in Miami.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on