The Cleveland Cavaliers announced a lineup change earlier today, stating that newly-acquired point guard George Hill will make his first start as a member of the Cavs tomorrow against the Boston Celtics. Hill was acquired from the Sacramento Kings in a three-team deal at the NBA Trade Deadline Thursday afternoon.
Cavs starting lineup for the Celtics game per Ty Lue: George Hill, JR Smith, Cedi Osman, LeBron James, Tristan Thompson
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) February 10, 2018
Hill is the ideal starting point guard for a LeBron James-led team, as he doesn’t demand a certain amount of touches and can work off the ball. Hill is leading the NBA in three-point shooting percentage at .453%, a remarkable stat considering how much LeBron loves to find teammates from behind the arc.
Starting once again will be rookie Cedi Osman, as he continues to open the eyes of the Cleveland front office.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on