By Matt Loede
There could be an addition to the family of Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving soon, as the NBA guard is set to be a daddy, this according to TMZ, which states they have gotten their hands on court docs that state Irving has asked for a paternity test.
Kyrie is convinced he’s gonna be a dad — and the baby mama is a SMOKIN’ HOT former Texas beauty queen … this according to court docs obtained by TMZ Sports.
The Cleveland Cavaliers star filed court docs in Texas saying he impregnated 2010 Miss Texas United States Andrea Wilson … and he’s asking for a paternity test to make it official.
FYI — Wilson has been documenting her pregnancy on Instagram … and it looks like she’s due in December.
Sources connected to the two tell us they’ve been close since 2013 — but in the court docs, Irving says they are now separated.
Here’s a pick going around of Wilson with an obvious baby bump:
Leave a Reply
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Hire Jim Schwartz as New Defensive Coordinator on
- Munch Musings from E. 53rd and Hamm Ave “BASEBALL IS THE BEST” on
- LeBron Retiring Now, Doesn’t Feel Right on
- March Madness To Begin With The First Four Games In Dayton, Ohio on
- A lifetime of memories is what Browns fans have held; Can their team create new ones? on
September 25, 2015 at 1:04 pm
you need a copy editor