OAKLAND, CALIF. – Week Four won’t only be Baker Mayfield’s first career start, it will also be the first with veteran QB Drew Stanton serving as the primary backup at quarterback.
That’s because, despite clearing the concussion protocol earlier this week, Tyrod Taylor will be inactive for the Browns 4 pm matchup with the Raiders. On top the concussion, Taylor has also been dealing with a back injury that is keeping him out of action today.
Joining Taylor on the team’s inactive list this week are WR Damion Ratley, DB Tavierre Thomas, LB James Burgess, rookie OL Austin Corbett, DL Davaroe Lawrence and TE Seth Devalve, who has yet to suit up on game day this season.
— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) September 30, 2018
For the Raiders, their list of inactives includes the notable absence of starting safety Karl Joseph.
Here is their full list:
LB Shilique Calhoun
DL Tank Carradine
T T.J. Clemmings
S Karl Joseph
WR Brandon LaFell
T Justin Murray
RB DeAndré Washington
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on