The Browns will be minus sack leader defensive end Myles Garrett Sunday, as the team announced today they have placed him on the reserve/covid-19 list.
He will not play Sunday in the Browns home affair with the NFC East leading Philadelphia Eagles set for 1pm at First Energy Stadium.
“Yeah, he is a good player,” said Browns coach Kevin Stefanski of Garrett on Friday via ESPN.
“We know that. We do not want to be without him, but we are. And I promise you the guys will be ready to go.”
The Browns defensive end didn’t come to Berea on Wednesday for practice due to not feeling well.
Entering Sunday’s game Garrett has 9.5 sacks, as well as an NFL-best four forced fumbles.
Right tackle Jack Conklin and kicker Cody Parkey were placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list earlier this week.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on