The Browns will be minus sack leader defensive end Myles Garrett Sunday, as the team announced today they have placed him on the reserve/covid-19 list.
He will not play Sunday in the Browns home affair with the NFC East leading Philadelphia Eagles set for 1pm at First Energy Stadium.
“Yeah, he is a good player,” said Browns coach Kevin Stefanski of Garrett on Friday via ESPN.
“We know that. We do not want to be without him, but we are. And I promise you the guys will be ready to go.”
The Browns defensive end didn’t come to Berea on Wednesday for practice due to not feeling well.
Entering Sunday’s game Garrett has 9.5 sacks, as well as an NFL-best four forced fumbles.
Right tackle Jack Conklin and kicker Cody Parkey were placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list earlier this week.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on