The Cleveland Browns certainly have a keeper in defensive end Myles Garrett, the top pick in the 2017 NFL Draft. Garrett had a strong year in a season to forget for Cleveland, as the team went 0-16 on the campaign. However, it’s time to look forward and get excited about the future with new general manager John Dorsey in charge.
Garrett was a part of an video for Sports Illustrated where NFL players shared their first kiss story in celebration of Valentine’s Day. Garrett is the last to share his story in the video.
"I had like 100 kisses, how you supposed to remember the first kiss?"
We ask NFL players about their first kisses for Valentine's Day ? pic.twitter.com/Diw8hqK4bc
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) February 14, 2018
Never change, Myles.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on