Brecksville wide receiver Sam Wiglusz has made his decision and is happy to show the world his next step in his athletic career. Wiglusz went to Twitter earlier this week and announced he would walk-on at the Ohio State University to play football next fall.
— Sam Wiglusz (@samwiglusz) February 6, 2018
NEOSI caught up with Sam to hear what he had to say about the decision:
“This was no doubt the hardest decision of my life, and obvious it’s an important one. In high school I was never really playing to get recruited or anything like that. I wanted to work to be the best player I could be and win games with my best friends. However, I was lucky enough to receive opportunities from some great schools. But to be at a school like Ohio State and in a football program of that caliber, my chances to improve and succeed are so great, it was hard to pass up.”
Congrats to Sam on his next step in his career at Ohio State.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Mogadore Tops Warren JFK 28-14, Improve to 6-0 on
- Riverside Upsets Chardon 21-7, Ends Chardon’s 31-Game Winning Streak on
- Guardians Continue to Dominate, Closing in on American League Central Title on
- Ohio State vs. Wisconsin – Preview, Takeaways, Predictions on
- Week 1 NEOSI HS Football Player of the Week Results on