The Walsh Jesuit Warriors won a hard fought battle on Friday night on the road at Padua, topping the Bruins by a final of 40-39.
The win for the Warriors moves them to 2-3 in the North Coast Basketball League this season, 7-5 on the year overall.
Padua falls to 2-3 in the NCL, 8-5 overall on the year.
The game came down to the final seconds, as Padua was able to get the game with in one with 1.5 seconds left.
With one last chance, the Warriors sealed the win when they were able to get the ball in and secure the victory when they missed a one and one foul shot and got the rebound.
The Warriors will get a week off before they tip off next Friday night on the road at NDCL at 7:30pm.
Padua will look to rebound on Saturday as they travel to Brecksville-Broadview Heights for a Non-Conference showdown. The varsity tip will be at 7:30pm.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on