The Walsh Jesuit Warriors won a hard fought battle on Friday night on the road at Padua, topping the Bruins by a final of 40-39.
The win for the Warriors moves them to 2-3 in the North Coast Basketball League this season, 7-5 on the year overall.
Padua falls to 2-3 in the NCL, 8-5 overall on the year.
The game came down to the final seconds, as Padua was able to get the game with in one with 1.5 seconds left.
With one last chance, the Warriors sealed the win when they were able to get the ball in and secure the victory when they missed a one and one foul shot and got the rebound.
The Warriors will get a week off before they tip off next Friday night on the road at NDCL at 7:30pm.
Padua will look to rebound on Saturday as they travel to Brecksville-Broadview Heights for a Non-Conference showdown. The varsity tip will be at 7:30pm.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on