CLEVELAND– Kevin Love and LeBron James have been known to be a pretty awesome quarterback-receiver tandem when it comes to the Cavaliers transition offense, and on Monday night, they added another play to their highlight reel.
This latest edition came at the 3:30 mark in the first quarter in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics. Love heaved a full-court pass to James, who caught the ball for an easy layup over three defenders.
The sequence put the Cavs up 23-15. Watch it below:
Throwing the Hail Mary! ? pic.twitter.com/gQmEhvKdAq
— Cleveland Cavaliers (@cavs) May 22, 2018
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on